The Lincoln School PTA provides a variety of services to the school community. It is a vital link between parents, teachers, students, and administration. This award-winning unit has been recognized at the state level for having the greatest increase in membership regionally, most grandparent members, most business memberships,100% family membership,100% faculty membership, and 100% support staff membership!
We welcome volunteers! There are many opportunities for involvement. Choose your favorite (or suggest something in which you’d like to participate). Even as little as one hour per year per parent makes a big difference.
PTA Service Projects
Science Fair, Field Day, Loot Store, reading incentives, enrichment materials, Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math enhancement, incentive money to each teacher, and more.
Fall & Fundraiser: Exciting opportunities to support PTA, with product delivery in time for the holidays.
Community Partnerships: Target and Papa John’s return a portion of their profits to our PTA when parents, grandparents, and friends use identified cards or dine on designated days. Fry’s and Safeway also offer incentives for PTA. Discounts are provided by Hertz, Staples, AARP, and MetLife. Please ask in the school office for details.
PTA Fund-raising Projects
Various fund-raising events furnish money for school activities, materials, and projects not covered in the normal school budget.
- Membership Drive: dues go toward national and state support as well as local service projects.
- Box Tops: by collecting box tops PTA can purchase items for the school.
- PTA Events: Lincoln receives proceeds from events organized by Lincoln PTA, including the Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction and Fall Carnival.
- Scholastic Book Fair: earns free books for our library.
- Peter Piper Family Night: 15% of all proceeds from the designated night go to Lincoln.
- School Pictures: PTA receives a portion of each package purchased.