Volunteer Application & Instructions
To complete PUSD’s online Volunteer Application:
- Go to Applitrack.com Online Application, PUSD’s employment/volunteer vacancy postings and online application.
- Select the “Apply ” button at the right of the page, next to Job ID 278.
The next page will say “Welcome New Applicant. ” Select “Start” at the right of the screen to begin the application process. If you have completed a PUSD employment application within the past year, you may revise the application and add your volunteer information. From the “Welcome New Applicant” page, select “Login to Existing Account” at the right of the screen. You will be asked to enter your email address and the password that you used to set up your original application. Select “Edit your Materials” at the right of the screen. You will be directed to the first page of the application where you can proceed as directed below. There are seven sections to the Volunteer Application. Throughout the application, you will be given the option of saving your work as a draft and returning at a later time. If you save and log out during the application process, you will subsequently access the application via the “Log into Existing Account” and “Edit your Materials” selection.
- Section 1: Personal Information: This section requires an email and password in order to proceed. The application is not asking for your personal/home password, but instead a password you set up specifically for this application. If you do not have email, you will find a link on this page to “Yahoo mail” that will enable you to create an email account for this application process. PLEASE SAVE YOUR PASSWORD TO THIS APPLICATION SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE ANY REVISIONS NEEDED AT A LATER TIME. Select the “Next Page” button to proceed.
- Section 2: Postal Address : your home address. Select the “Next Page” button to proceed.
- Section 3: Vacancy Desired: Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Volunteers – General” and click on “Job ID 278 – Volunteer Elementary School, Middle School, High School.” Indicate via the drop down menu your number of years of relevant experience. Select the “Next Page” button to proceed.
- Section 4: Position Desired: Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Volunteer listing. You will be asked to select a category of Volunteer from a list:
➢ Art Docent – you are volunteering at PUSD as a member of the Prescott Art Docents.
➢ Habitat Volunteer – you are volunteering at PUSD as a volunteer in the Habitat Program.
➢ Work Study or Service Learning Student – you are observing/assisting in a classroom or setting as a requirement of a college/university class.
➢ Tutor Middle School/High School – you are interested in tutoring students at this grade level.
➢ Community Volunteer – you do not have a child attending PUSD and are volunteering as a community member.
➢ Parent Volunteer – you do have a child attending PUSD and are volunteering as a parent.
➢ Tutor Elementary School – you are interested in tutoring students at this grade level.
➢ Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters – you are volunteering in PUSD schools through your involvement in this organization. Select the “Next Page” button to proceed.
- Section 5: Legal Information: All sections application must be of this page must be completed. Select the “Next Page” button to proceed.
- Section 6: Volunteer Application: All sections of the Volunteer completed. We do require three personal references. Select the “Next Page” button to proceed.
- Section 7: Confirmation: If you have not provided information in a required section, you will be notified and requested to return to that page/section for completion.
Once all required sections of the Volunteer Application are completed, the Confirmation page will give you the option of a print preview and printing your application for yourself. If you are satisfied with your application, select the “Submit Application” button. Close and Log Off. When you have submitted your application, you will receive a message page saying “Finished!” and an email notifying you your application was successfully submitted.
Any questions – contact Debbie Prieto, PUSD Volunteer Coordinator, at 928-445-5400, or email@example.com.