PHS Site Council – March 28, 2019
PLEASE POST UPON RECEIPT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING OF THE PRESCOTT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 1
PRESCOTT HIGH SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Prescott Unified School District and to the general public that the Prescott High School Site Council will hold a meeting open to the public on Thursday, March 28, 2019 beginning at 2:45pm at Prescott High School, Library, located at 1050 Ruth Street, Prescott, Arizona.
- Information Item &Voting Item– 2019 Prom – Presented by Student Council
- Information Item(s) –Fullbright Recap:
- Cathleen Cherry and Mark Goligoski’s Washington DC Symposium
- Clark Tenney – Finland
- Information Item – 2019-2020 School Year Information
- Freshman Academy
- Online Classes
- Student Daily Schedules
- Information Item- AdvancED Visit to Fountain Hills H.S.
- AzMERIT & Aims Testing
- Future Agenda Items
Dated this 27th day of March, 2019.
PRESCOTT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
By: Sarah A. Torres
Assistant to the Governing Board
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Sarah Torres at 445-5400, ext. 70104. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.