Fuel Your Intellect
Eating breakfast is the best start to every great morning! With the high demand of today’s fast-paced lifestyle, many students may not be able to sit down for a balanced breakfast each morning before heading to school. However, no need to worry—our schools are offering a great variety of healthy & tasty options. Students have the opportunity to have easy access to get a great start to their day with healthy nutrition!
- School breakfast meals meet the USDA standards for calories, sodium, and saturated fat.
- Healthy options such as a variety of fresh fruit, dairy, and grains are served daily for breakfast.
- Students are exposed to healthy food combinations to create healthy life habits.
- School breakfast eliminates the occurrences of students to not start school on an empty stomach, feeling tired, hungry, or irritable.
- Increases children’s ability to concentrate on schoolwork.
- Decreases behavior problems, tardiness, and visits to the nurse.
- Increases attendance rates.
School Breakfast Program
School Breakfast Program is available at all Prescott Unified School District sites. Free/reduced price applications are available at https://www.prescottschools.com/fs-free-reduced-meals.
Reduced Breakfast Price: $0.30
Paid Breakfast Price: $1.50
Daily Example of School Breakfast
- Whole Grain Pancakes with Pancake Syrup
- Assorted Low Sugar Cereal
- Fruit Bar: Assortment of Fresh, Canned, and 100% Fruit Juice
- Variety of Milk
Come take advantage of School Breakfast today!
Director: Amy Seigler: 928-717-3232 or Amy.Seigler@Prescottschools.com or www.sfellc.org
For more information on School Breakfast Program: http://www.fns.usda.gov/sbp/school-breakfast-program-sbp
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.