- 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m all clubs and participants arrive at Mile High parking lot.
- 5:45 p.m. be in proper line up.
- 6:00 p.m. parade begins.
- 6:20 p.m. parade ends.
- Before bonfire starts, all trailers and floats need to be taken out of the PMHMS parking lot.
- Color Guard
- Mountain Bike Club
- Thespian Society
- Art Club
- Golf Club
- Student Body float
- Freshmen float
- Sophomore float
- Junior float
- Senior float
- Senior nominees 1 (Tatum and Zane)
- Senior nominees 2 (Lily and Ethan)
- Senior nominees 3 (Camryn and Trey)
- Senior nominees 4 (Micaela and Sylas)
- Football float
Bonfire setup 5:00-5:30z
JROTC presents colors 6:30
National Anthem sung by Lily G. and firefighters light bonfire 6:40
Band plays fight song 6:45
Football captains and coaches speak 6:50
Music, games and various activities 7:00-7:45
Bonfire ends 8:00
7:00-7:10 Lip Sync Battle
7:20-7:30 Hula Hoop Relay
7:40-7:50 Dance Off