ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in Prescott High School. The 2019-2020 school year starts Thursday, August 1, 2019.
For Students New to Prescott Unified School District in 2019-2020
Parents may begin the registration process online, using the »Online Enrollment link. You will be contacted by a PHS Academic Advisor to finalize your 2019-2020 enrollment.
For enrollment, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunizations
- Proof of residency and required signature on downloaded form
- School records (i.e., transcript, report cards, test scores, special education paperwork)
- If not living with a parent and not age 18, guardian papers are required
- For further information, contact Prescott High School at 928-445-2322.
For Continuing Students
2019-2020 Schedule Pick Up – July 22-26, 2019, 9 am to 2 pm
The PowerSchool public portal has been disabled while PowerSchool is updated for next year’s schedule. It will be reopened in late July before classes resume.
Students and parents are invited to pick up schedules and request changes in person. Please note that the first opportunity to view schedules will be during the following dates:
- Monday, July 22 – Seniors
- Tuesday, July 23 – Juniors
- Wednesday, July 24 – Sophomores
- Thursday, July 25 – Freshmen
Make Up Dates and Times:
- Thursday, July 25 – 5:00 – 6:30 PM
- Friday, July 26 – 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM
The following forms (Google docs) are required to be completed and returned to the school annually.
- Student/Parent Chromebook User Agreement
- Student/Parent Handbook Form
- Student Sign Out Waiver
- Arizona Residency Documentation Form
- PHS Attendance Policy
- Emergency Medical Consent Form
- CPR Graduation Requirement
All forms are included must be returned in order for students to receive their 2019-2020 schedule. We encourage everyone, in an effort to expedite the process, to print, complete, and return these documents on the assigned schedule pick up day.
These documents can also be scanned or faxed to our registrar at:
Payment of Fees
All fines and fees can be paid in person in the bookstore or online.
To pay online link:
- Go to https://az-prescott.intouchreceipting.com/
- Once in the portal, please DO NOT create a new account
- Enter username (this is the student’s ID number)
- Enter password (this is the student’s last name with the first letter of the last name capitalized, the rest of the name is lowercase)
- Click on the student’s name to log in
- Go to pay students fines/fees
- Anyone who would like to purchase a yearbook ($60 through July) should go to items at student’s school.
Just a reminder: All fines/fees must be paid in full to buy yearbooks, parking passes, play sports, attend dances, etc.
The bookstore will be open on the schedule pick up days and during the school year Monday-Friday, 6:45 am-2:45 pm.
In order to obtain a parking pass, a student must:
- Purchase the pass for $90 in the bookstore
* In order for purchasing a parking pass all fines/fees must be paid in full.
- Provide the following items:
- Driver’s license
- Current insurance
- Current registration
- Signed STUDENT PARKING REGULATIONS FORM
Fall Sports Participation
Students seeking to participate in fall sports need to complete the registration process established by the school and the Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA). Information detailing the process as well as other information concerning participation can be accessed at the ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT FAQs.
Prescott High School fall sports include Badminton (Girls), Cross Country (Boys and Girls), Football, Golf (Boys and Girls), Mountain Biking (Boys and Girls), Cheer, Dance, Swim (Boys and Girls), and Volleyball (Girls)
Badger Day (Orientation for Freshmen and New Students)
- Tuesday, July 30, 9:00 am to 1:15 pm
- 9:00 am – Schedule pick up in front of Ruth Street Theater
- 9:30 am – Welcome in the Ruth Street Theatre
- 9:45 am – Parent/Student Meeting
Meet Academic Advisors
High School Q&A
- 11:30 am – Practice School Day – Move around the school to find classes and meet teachers.
- 12:15 pm – Administration and Advisors will be available in the Main Lobby for additional questions.
Badger Day is a day dedicated to helping incoming freshmen and new students discover what PHS has to offer. Parents are welcome to attend, but their attendance is not required or expected. If they attend, they can walk around the building with their child after the formal events have concluded. Students may decorate or place belongings in their lockers at this time.