2019-2020 New Student Enrollment
We welcome all students to Lincoln School, including those who live outside the district boundaries, based on space available. Prescott Unified School District offers free, all-day kindergarten at all three of our outstanding K-4 elementary schools. Children who turn five years of age before Sept. 1 are eligible for kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year.
Summer Enrollment for 2019-2020
- May 30 — Last day to enroll at elementary schools before summer break
- June 3 – July 12 — Begin the enrollment process online by accessing the link at right
- July 15 — School office re-opens; finish the enrollment process by visiting the school office
- New students living in-attendance area given spots immediately
- New in-district but out-of-attendance area students registering on or after July 15 will not be given placement until July 22
- New out-of-district students registering on or after July 15 will not be placed until July 26
- July 22 — Placement given on space available basis to all out-of-area/in district students
- July 24 — Placement given on space available basis to all out-of-district students
- July 29 — All students registered given space on first-come, first-served basis
For further information, contact Lincoln School at 928-717-3249.