The 2019-2020 school year starts Thursday, August 1, 2019. We welcome all students to Granite Mountain, including those who live outside the district boundaries, based on space available.
Summer Enrollment for 2019-2020
- May 30 — Last day to enroll at elementary schools before summer break
- June 3 – July 12 — Begin the enrollment process online by accessing the link at right
- July 15 — School office re-opens; finish the enrollment process by visiting the school office
- New students living in-attendance area given spots immediately
- New in-district but out-of-attendance area students registering on or after July 15 will not be given placement until July 22
- New out-of-district students registering on or after July 15 will not be placed until July 26
- July 22 — Placement given on space available basis to all out-of-area/in district students
- July 24 — Placement given on space available basis to all out-of-district students
- July 29 — All students registered given space on first-come, first-served basis
For further information, contact Granite Mountain School at 928-717-3253.