Granite Mountain provides 5th and 6th grade students with large school opportunities in a small school climate.
Our students are provided a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) infused curriculum
that challenges student thinking and understanding about content area concepts and how those concepts apply to real-world experiences.
In addition, our students are provided a well-rounded educational experience that includes art and PE.
Every student has the choice to participate in band, orchestra, or choir, as well as a wide variety of after-school clubs and intramural sports options.
- Wednesday-Friday 09/18 – 09/20- Parent/Teacher conferences
(September 19th and 20th, 12 p.m. dismissal)
- Monday, 09/23 – Staff professional development day
- 10/7-10/11 – FALL BREAK
- Thursday, 10/31/19 – Early release day
- Monday, 11/11 – Veteran’s Day holiday
- Wednesday-Friday, 11/27-11/29 – Thanksgiving holiday
- Monday, 01/20 – MLK Jr. Day holiday
- Friday, 02/14 – Staff professional development day
- Monday, 02/17 – President’s Day, holiday
- Monday, 03/16- Summer School registration available
- Friday, 04/10 – Spring holiday
- Monday, 04/27 – Staff professional development day
Served to children 18 years and younger (adult meals $2)read more
June 3-20, 2019read more
We welcome all students to Granite Mountain, including those who live outside the district boundaries, based on space available.read more
Granite Mountain School is 1 of only 8 other schools in Arizona with this AdvancED STEM Certification, and only 140 schools in the US and internationally hold this same prestigious certification.Granite has always offered a unique climate and cultural...read more