Food & Nutrition
**Curbside pickup ends on May 21, 2021 at PHS, but FREE meals will be available to the community at the YMCA June 7th – July 2nd. Click here to download the flyer.
No… Really… Take The Meals!
9 Reasons why you should take advantage of the school meals being offered now…
- It will extend your food budget
- It saves you time shopping & prepping meals
- It’s convenient…Just grab & go
- It’s comforting & familiar to your kids
- It’s delicious & nutritious
- Each meal served provides funding to our department from the USDA
- You are not taking food away from someone who needs it more. We have plenty!
- You are keeping our staff employed during this crazy time!
- We love to provide meals to children…It’s what we do best!
Prescott Unified School District’s Food and Nutrition Services considers it a privilege and a very important responsibility to plan, prepare, and serve nutritious meals to all students. While our goal is to always provide a quality product, great service, and a clean dining environment, we also know that we need to serve meals that the students enjoy and also to meet the dietary guidelines for Americans.
We sincerely appreciate your support and participation in our school lunch program and look forward to serving you.
To our PUSD families and community members
We will be offering FREE meals to ALL children of the community ages 0-18! Daily Grab n’ Go meals will be available at Prescott High School. See below for details about our current food service program:
Daily Grab n’ Go pick up at Prescott High School.
We will be providing FREE breakfast and lunch meals to all children who are 18 years old and younger. On Fridays we will be providing additional meals for the weekend. No paperwork needed! All children are welcome! Children do not need to be present to receive meals.
Daily meals will be offered from 11:00am to 12:30pm. Lunch for that day and breakfast for the following day will be provided. Six meals will be provided on Friday.
Meals will be given in a drive-thru style. There will be no congregate seating.
Pickup Location: Prescott High School at 1050 Ruth St.
Parents, guardians, friends, neighbors, etc. can pick up meals from the grab n’ go site regardless of what school their child is enrolled at.
We would also like to encourage families who do not attend any PUSD school to utilize our free meal program as well!
Our team takes the coronavirus (COVID-19) spread very seriously. In addition to our outstanding food safety and cleaning procedures, we are also following the CDC guidelines to further protect our staff, students, and the community during this time.
Please contact Amy Siegler | email@example.com at 928-717-3232 x71136 if you have any questions.
PUSD Child Nutrition Team
Pay for Meals
Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals Today!
Opt Out of Snack Purchases
USDA Smart Snacks Guide
USDA Smart Snacks Calculator
Located at the PUSD Service Center
928 ½ S. Hinman St. | Prescott, AZ 86305
928-717-3232 | Fax: 928-778-6399
Amy Seigler, Director of Food Services
- Abia Judd, Lincoln, Taylor Hicks, Granite Mountain: $1.50 | Lunch $2.75
- Mile High Middle School: Breakfast $1.50 | Lunch $3.00
- Prescott High School: Breakfast $1.50 | Lunch $3.00
- Adult: Breakfast $2.25 | Lunch $3.75
- Reduced price meals, all sites: Breakfast $.30 | Lunch $.40