Food & Nutrition
Prescott Unified School District’s Food and Nutrition Services considers it a privilege and a very important responsibility to plan, prepare, and serve nutritious meals to all students. While our goal is to always provide a quality product, great service, and a clean dining environment, we also know that we need to serve meals that the students enjoy and also to meet the dietary guidelines for Americans.
We sincerely appreciate your support and participation in our school lunch program and look forward to serving you.
- Free breakfast and lunch available to all children ages 0-18 (they do not have to be a PUSD student).
- Drive-Thru pickup available Monday – Friday 10:00am-1:00pm at Lincoln Elementary School and Prescott High School
- Pre-Order – Mobile Ordering will allow a choice of a pick-up time (between 10am-1pm), quantity of meals needed, and you can see what’s on the menu for that day.
- Mobile Ordering can be accessed at: https://prescottschools.nu
trislice.com or through the”Nutrislice” app (available in the App Store and the Google Play Store).
- The mobile order pickup location address is 926 Hinman St right off of Iron Springs Rd.
Free food boxes available for anyone in need. Available for drive-thru pickup on Wednesday evenings 5pm-7pm at Prescott High School.
This FREE community food box distribution is made possible by Yavapai County ESA, Salvation Army and Manzanita Outreach.
- Abia Judd, Lincoln, Taylor Hicks, Granite Mountain: $1.50 | Lunch $2.75
- Mile High Middle School: Breakfast $1.50 | Lunch $3.00
- Prescott High School: Breakfast $1.50 | Lunch $3.00
- Adult: Breakfast $2.25 | Lunch $3.75
- Reduced price meals, all sites: Breakfast $.30 | Lunch $.40
Pay for Meals
Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals Today!
Opt Out of Snack Purchases
USDA Smart Snacks Guide
USDA Smart Snacks Calculator