Food & Nutrition
Prescott Unified School District’s Food and Nutrition Services considers it a privilege and a very important responsibility to plan, prepare, and serve nutritious meals to all students. While our goal is to always provide a quality product, great service, and a clean dining environment, we also know that we need to serve meals that the students enjoy and also to meet the dietary guidelines for Americans.
We sincerely appreciate your support and participation in our school lunch program and look forward to serving you.
- Abia Judd, Lincoln, Taylor Hicks, Granite Mountain: $1.50 | Lunch $2.75
- Mile High Middle School: Breakfast $1.50 | Lunch $3.00
- Prescott High School: Breakfast $1.50 | Lunch $3.00
- Adult: Breakfast $2.25 | Lunch $3.75
- Reduced price meals, all sites: Breakfast $.30 | Lunch $.40
Pay for Meals
Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals Today!
Opt Out of Snack Purchases
USDA Smart Snacks Guide
USDA Smart Snacks Calculator