NOTE: New insurance plans coming for all employees, with benefits effective 7/1/19. Please check back.
Yavapai United Employee Benefit Trust (YUEBT) Health Insurance
- YUEBT Plan Document
- YUEBT Base Plan: 2018-2019
- YUEBT Buy-Up Plan: 2018-2019
- YUEBT High-Deductible Plan 2018-2019: with $2600 Deductible | with $2700 Deductible
- Health & Dental Insurance Rates: 2018-2019
- Health Insurance Enrollment Form
- Meritain Guide to Flexible Spending Account
- BCBS AZ Doctors
- Tips for Searching BCBS Provider Directory
- Teladoc – 24-hour access to board-certified, licensed doctors
- Teladoc Video Series
OPTUMRx Mail Order for Prescription Drugs
Delta Dental Supplement
Rates for 07/01/2017 to 06/30/2018:
High Plan, EE Only, $35.84 | EE + Family, $107.50
Low Plan, EE Only, $29.06 | EE + Family, $88.40
Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Aflac is part of your benefit package that is offered through Prescott Unified School District. Aflac policies are supplemental policies that offer an extra layer of protection in times of need. Payments are sent directly to you as the policy owner to help you with your financial needs—unlike medical insurance that pays doctors and hospitals. Some of Aflac’s offerings are:
- Cancer http://www.aflac.com/videos/iccf/
- Accident http://www.aflac.com/videos/iaaiA/
- Short Term Disability http://www.aflac.com/videos/istda/
- Life/Juvenile Life http://www.aflac.com/videos/itlfd/
- Critical Care and Recovery http://www.aflac.com/videos/iccrf/
- Hospital http://www.aflac.com/videos/hiA/
For further questions, contact Lori Hall at 208-819-7308, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Employee Benefits
Retirement Planning & Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Information
- AZ State Retirement System Web Site – Member statements, online calculators, forms
- Retire Online – Convenient, Secure, Available 24/7
- Prescott Retirement Academy
- Employee 403(b) plans/Tax Sheltered Annuities Info
- PUSD Authorized Investment Providers
PUSD's Sick Leave Buy-Back
- PUSD Accrued Sick and Vacation Leave Conversion Plan
- For more information, please contact Mark Powers at Precision Retirement Group, email@example.com or 1-888-458-3902.
Entrance to Home Athletic Games
All PUSD employees are allowed to attend any HOME athletic event at Prescott High School with your district/school ID card. You are also allowed to bring one guest. You and your guest must enter through the Pass Gate (near the main entrance of PHS). There is no separate admittance for guests. (If you school has not gotten their new ID cards yet, please bring last year’s ID until you receive your new one.) If you would like to bring more than one guest, they will need to pay to get in. General admission information and game schedules can be found on the PHS Athletics website.
Auto & Home Insurance
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance: Save Time and Money with Payroll Deduction Now you can forget about installment fees and remembering to make monthly payments. Sign up for Payroll Deduction and your monthly insurance premium will be automatically deducted from your paycheck. The convenience is one more way you can enjoy peace of mind with Liberty Mutual. And did you know that Prescott Unified School District employees could save hundreds on our quality auto and home? For a free second opinion and quote on your insurance, please call Tina Kawar at (800) 203-0594, ext. 55955, or visit Liberty Mutual.
Employee Assistance Program
As a PUSD full-time or part-time employee, you and your household family members are eligible to take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Jorgensen Brooks Group. Our EAP offers FREE Clinical and Personal Care resources on a 100% confidential basis for a myriad of issues that pose a challenge to daily living. You are not required to be enrolled in a PUSD offered Medical Plan through YUEBT- Meritain to use the EAP, and the EAP is free to all PUSD employees that have a contract or agreement.
› Benefits flyer for the EAP (PDF)