Retirement Planning & Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Information
- AZ State Retirement System Web Site – Member statements, online calculators, forms
- Retire Online – Convenient, Secure, Available 24/7
- Prescott Retirement Academy
- Employee 403(b) plans/Tax Sheltered Annuities Info
- PUSD Authorized Investment Providers
PUSD's Sick Leave Buy-Back
- PUSD Accrued Sick and Vacation Leave Conversion Plan
- For more information, please contact Mark Powers at Precision Retirement Group, email@example.com or 1-888-458-3902.
Entrance to Home Athletic Games
All PUSD employees are allowed to attend any HOME athletic event at Prescott High School with your district/school ID card. You are also allowed to bring one guest. You and your guest must enter through the Pass Gate (near the main entrance of PHS). There is no separate admittance for guests. (If you school has not gotten their new ID cards yet, please bring last year’s ID until you receive your new one.) If you would like to bring more than one guest, they will need to pay to get in. General admission information and game schedules can be found on the PHS Athletics website.
Employee Assistance Program
As a PUSD full-time or part-time employee, you and your household family members are eligible to take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through EAPPreferred.