Summer Positions for PHS Alumni
The following open positions for summer 2019 are posted as a courtesy to Arizona Serve and are not PUSD positions:
- Serve with the Launch Pad Teen Center to facilitate after-school tutoring and clubs for teens
- Serve with the Boys and Girls Club of Central Arizona to implement fun learning programs with youth
- Serve with Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters to build a community partnership network to support youth
- Serve with Sonoran Prevention Works and help combat the opioid epidemic in Yavapai County
- Serve with Boys to Men Mentoring Network and coordinate events and actives aimed at providing teenage boys with positive male role models.
- Serve with GEM Environmental as their STEM education outreach specialist making guest speakers and field experiences more accessible for under-represented students.
- Serve with Yavapai Community Health Services to conduct outreach on harm reduction strategies toward the opioid epidemic.
- Serve with Prescott Unified School District to build systems that address chronic absence within the Prescott School District.
- Serve with Sonoran Prevention Works to help reduce the rate of opioid overdose in Yavapai County through outreach strategies.
- Serve with Yavapai County Education Service Agency to help build systems that assist high school students with college and career preparation.
- Serve with Prevent Child Abuse Arizona and collaborate with their Fund Development team to increase fund towards organizational programs.