PHS Site Council – Oct. 16, 2018
PLEASE POST UPON RECEIPT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING OF THE PRESCOTT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 1
PRESCOTT HIGH SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Prescott Unified School District and to the general public that the Prescott High School Site Council will hold a meeting open to the public on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, beginning at 2:45 pm at Prescott High School, Library, located at 1050 Ruth Street, Prescott, Arizona.
1. Welcome and Introduction of Members
2. Update on AzMERIT and Attendance Incentives
3. Information Item: In-depth review of PHS 2018 AzMERIT Scores
4. Information Item: Information about PHS Student Surveys
5. Agenda items for Next Meeting
a. PHS Graduates with Distinction
b. Senior Year Class Schedule
6. Set Date and Time for Next Meeting
Dated this 15th day of October, 2018.
PRESCOTT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
By: Sarah A. Torres
Assistant to the Governing Board
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Sarah Torres at 445-5400, ext. 70104. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.