PHS Site Council – Sept. 11, 2018
PLEASE POST UPON RECEIPT
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING OF THE PRESCOTT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 1
PRESCOTT HIGH SCHOOL SITE COUNCIL
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Prescott Unified School District and to the general public that the Prescott High School Site Council will hold a meeting open to the public on Tuesday, September 11, 2018, beginning at 2:45 p.m. at Prescott High School, Front Office Conference Room, located at 1050 Ruth Street, Prescott, Arizona.
- Welcome and Introduction of Members
- Voting Item: Review and Affirmation of PHS Site Council Bylaws
- Information Item: Review of PHS 2018 AzMERIT Scores
- Information Item: PHS Trilateral Goal for 2018-2019
- Voting Item: Attendance Incentive Proposal
- Voting Item: AzMERIT Test Incentive Proposal
- Agenda items for Next Meeting
- Set Date and Time for Next Meeting
Dated this 7th day of September, 2018.
PRESCOTT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
By: Sarah A. Torres
Assistant to the Governing Board
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting Sarah Torres at 445-5400, ext. 70104. Requests should be made as early as possible to arrange the accommodation.