Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the Prescott Unified School District Purchasing Department are:
- Buy the right material, of the right quality, in the proper quantity, at the right time, from the proper source at the best price.
- Standardize educational supplies, equipment, computers and software as far as possible without interfering with the success of the educational program.
- Reduce the overhead cost of buying by reducing and streamlining the flow of paperwork.
- Improve the speed of deliveries to users by performing purchasing action when the need is made known.
- Enforce contractual obligations.
- Instill interest in bidding by all responsible vendors who can furnish services or materials to meet the District’s specifications.
- Obtain fair and open competition among bidders.
- Treat bidders and their bids on an equal basis.
300 E. Gurley St., Prescott AZ 86301
928-445-5400 | Fax 928-776-0243
Connie Goode, Director of Purchasing
Education: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Phoenix
Linda Griffes, Purchasing Clerk