Thanks to Ms. Robyn Bryce’s foresight and suggestion, we now have early access to the new Google Sites, which can help you create beautiful team sites effortlessly.
Here’s what’s special about the new Sites:
- Just like Google Docs, the new Sites is really easy to use and allows you to collaborate in real-time.
- Sites look great on any device by default.
- Deep integration with Google Drive makes editing, managing, and sharing sites even easier.
If you created a Google Site before now, you will continue to have full access to the current version of Google Sites on sites.google.com. And any sites created on the new product will continue to work once it launches to everyone.
Some resources to get you started:
- Go to sites.google.com/new and start a site
- Video on How to use Google Sites
- Google Sites Help Center
We hope you’ll enjoy the new Google Sites!