New! On-line Registration
We welcome all students to Granite Mountain School, including those who live outside the district boundaries. To enroll in the current school year (2016-2017), please call or visit our school.
Grades 5-6 Registration for 2017-2018
- Jan. 30, 2017: Registration packets go home with all 4th & 5th graders
Preprinted Registration Form
Informational Pages (Music, elective, activity fee, etc…)
- Jan. 31: Parent Information Meeting 6:00 @ GM Gym
- Feb. 3: Registration forms due back
- Feb. 10: Band, Choir, Orchestra visits to elementary schools
- Feb. 13, 9:00 am: New student registration begins at individual schools
» On-line Registration
Items to bring to school to complete registration:
Proof of AZ Residence
- Feb. 21-24: Electronic elective selection begins for students
Elective Selection and Registration for Next Year’s 5th & 6th Graders Begins on 2/21/17:
Students and parents will be able to login to their child’s PowerSchool account, select “Class Registration” and make their elective choices for next school year. Please be sure to discuss the options with your child.
Students will either be able to choose full-year electives: band, orchestra, and choir OR half-year options of art, PE, or computer technology.
During the week of Feb. 21, students will access their accounts during school hours and make their selections. Parents are encouraged to access their child’s PowerSchool account at home, discuss options and check their child’s preferences for next year. This elective selection portal will be open and available for selection and/or changes through March 20, 2017.
This process has already started for our 6th graders attending Mile High next year. If your child has not yet selected his/her elective preferences for Mile High, please login to your child’s PowerSchool account and do so.
- Feb. 23: Informational, School Tours & Classroom Visits for new incoming students
- May 22: Incoming 5th grade school visit, 9:30 am-12:00 pm
- June: Send home letter with electronic instructions
AZ Proof of Residence
Emergency Medical Form