Going the Extra Mile Award
Recognizing our employees for outstanding service – sponsored by PRO Financial Group and Credit Union West.
Prescott Unified School District is committed to a customer service initiative that focuses on providing excellent customer service to all district customers, internal and external. As part of this initiative, the district has adopted a Customer Service Pledge that includes simple but effective courtesies expected of all district staff.
Customer Service Pledge
We pledge to:
Courtesy and Respect
- Treat you with respect and dignity, regardless of cultural or ethnic identities or language barriers.
- Be courteous during our interactions.
- Maintain your confidentiality and privacy.
- Communicate with you from a positive perspective.
- Acknowledge and greet you upon entrance into our facilities. If necessary, we will ask you to wait until we are finished with the customer we are currently serving.
- Answer phone calls in a friendly and helpful manner, by saying, for example: “Prescott High School. This is Mary. May I help you?”
- Ensure that information we provide to you is accurate and consistent, even if it requires a call back.
- Use active listening techniques in our interactions.
- Provide options for immediate assistance when a staff member is out of the office for more than one business day.
- Take responsibility for helping you or directing you to the appropriate person who can meet your needs.
- Return phone calls and emails within two business days. If this is impossible, we will let you know immediately and give you an estimated response time.
- Provide a bilingual staff member to assist you as needed.
- Create an inviting, family-friendly environment in all district facilities.
- Wear our identification badges at all times.
- Ensure that our facilities are easy to navigate and that signage is visible, understandable, and positive.
- Clearly post our office hours.
- Update all communications regularly.