District-wide Summer Opportunities 2018
This page will be updated as further information becomes available.
Prescott Frontier Rotary/21st Century Grant Summer Program
- For PUSD students entering grades 1-4 in the fall
- Held at Abia Judd School, 1749 Williamson Valley Rd., Prescott
- June 4-21, 2018
- Monday through Thursday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Cost $225 ($200 by May 1) for Abia Judd students
- Free to Lincoln and Taylor Hicks students (cost funded by 21st Century grants)
- Academic classes and enrichment clubs
- Free breakfast and lunch provided
- Field trip to the zoo and Embry-Riddle’s planetarium
- Bus transportation with limited number of stops
ABIA JUDD STUDENTS
Cost: $225 /$200 if paid by May 1, 2018
Download Registration Packet for details » English | » Spanish
Granite Mountain School 21st Century Grant Summer Program
- For students entering grades 5-6
- Free, engaging, and interactive
- June 4-21, 2018
- Monday through Thursday | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Cost: Free (funded by the GMS 21st Century grant)
- STEAM planetary science themed learning environment opportunities for academic enrichment
- Registration Packet – Due May 17, 2018
PMHMS will be posted soon
PHS Credit Assistance Summer School
May 29-June 29, 2018
Contact Matt Dean at 928-445-2322, ext. 72193, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PHS Athletic Camps and Clinics
Posted under the “MORE” tab on the PHS Athletics Web Site – prescottbadgers.com/
FREE Summer Meals for Kids & Teens
Abia Judd Elementary School
June 5-21, 2018 – Mondays through Thursdays
Breakfast: 7:00-8:00 am | Lunch: 10:45-11:30 am
Free to all children, ages 0-18 | Adult meals: $2.00 each
For more information, contact PUSD Food Service at 717-3232.