Spring “GEM” Award Winners Announced
Going the Extra Mile Award
2017-2018 2nd Semester Winners:
- Darryl Allen, PHS, Custodian/Facilities
- Alyson Anderson, PMHMS, Grade 7 Science Teacher
- Sheryl Blosel, District Office, PowerSchool Administrator
- Rachel Cox, GMS, Grade 6 Math & Science Teacher
- Gracie Farley, Abia Judd, Para-Professional
- Katy Harrell, Lincoln, Playground Supervisor
- Sandra Lindberg, PHS, Speech/Language Pathologist
- Molly Littrell, PMHMS, Life Skills Teacher
- Barbara Ouderkirk, GMS, Office Clerk
- Shelley Soifer, Taylor Hicks, Kindergarten Teacher
Winners will be recognized at the District Office Grand Opening on Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
The GEM award recognizes some of the finest employees of PUSD, who:
- Support the educational mission of the District by contributing time and talent to either a classroom and/or to the business operations of the District;
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence as team players and positive role models for others; and
- Go above and beyond in their performance.
All certified, classified, full-time, or part-time PUSD employees may be nominated by their peers. PUSD Partners in Education committee members review nominees and select 10 individuals district-wide to be recognized by the Superintendent and Governing Board. The recognition event takes place at the District Office Board Room, after the start of a regularly scheduled Board meeting. There will be a reception for the nominees at 4:45 p.m. prior to the board meeting.
Nomination Review Committee:
No PUSD funds are used for these events. We greatly appreciate the following sponsors who donate the resources to make this event possible.
RECOGNITION GIFTS SPONSOR:
Credit Union West – Evan Norris, Community Relations Specialist
RECOGNITION GIFTS AND RECEPTION SPONSORS:
Plan Member Financial Center / PRG Financial Investment Coaching – Robert Young, President